Yes! You Can....Book Review



I am encouraging all of you who want to write for children to get your own copy of Nancy I. Sanders new book

Yes! You Can Learn to Write Children's Books, Get Them Published, and Build a $uccessful Writing Career

This book is encouraging from the first pages. It is giving you permission to write for children in a variety of ways while working on your craft and honing your writing skills. I have just read the first few chapters and I am sold .

  • Follow the tips along with all of the other things you have learned, and I believe we can all be successful.

  • Stay tuned for my progress. I will keep referring back to what I am learning from this book and others, my mentor and coach Suzanne Lieurance, and my own critique groups and let you know if it works for me. You do the same. Together we will become writers and not only that, we will be happy writers.

Comments

Popular Posts