Spring



Spring is here and how I love the fresh air and sunshine. I am busy working on a fresh looking blog for new writers and a new look for the blog for parents too.

But what I really want to do is write for children, so guess what?Less time to blog and more time to actually write, that's right. I am rescheduling my life. More writing time.

How are you managing your time? Are you spending time doing things that will not help you reach your goals? Are you listening to your heart or the voices of those around you demanding your time?

You can do both if you stay organized. Give yourself a block of time to write. Schedule it on the calendar. Reorganize your priorities for this next quarter and watch your writing soar.

Let me know how it works for you and check back soon for the new look and new links to a fresh new blog.

Happy Spring and Happy Writing !!!!!

Comments

  1. Looking forward to your new look! I too have readjusted my schedule and I'm doing less blogging. It was a struggle at first, but I'm definitely seeing steps in the right direction in the quality of my writing not putting as much pressure on myself to blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terri,

    One thing that helps for me is that I only blog on weekends, NOT on weekdays when I'm busy writing my fiction.

    I also do 90% of all my networking and promo on weekends.

    This had made a big difference for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that is good solid advice. I was blogging and researching and commenting on others and not writing myself. I am in the process of changing how I do things. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Terri. This is a really good post. I'm really glad that you're finding time to do what you love most.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't realize I had done this. I guess you got my address now. lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts