Happy New Year

As the day comes to a close I want to wish everyone a Blessed and Happy New Year. Fine tuning my writing goals for 2011 may find me making changes to the blogs and websites that I currently have. I need to keep what is working and stop what is not working to advance my writing goals of becoming a published children's author. Yet, I want to stay open minded to what other possibilities may present themselves in 2011.

I am a nurse. I am a wife, mother, grandmother, and friend. I am a writer. Now, like many of you I must find how to make all of my roles work together in a way that is pleasing to God and also helps me to achieve my dreams. I don't know how you feel, but I feel that if God has placed it on my heart to write for children than that has to be one of my goals. Stayed tuned in 2011 to see how I make these dreams come true. And please share how you are making your dreams come true too. Together we can help others to reach for the stars and work towards their dreams.

Welcome New Year.... I wish health, prosperity, and happiness to all who are in pursuit of their dreams.

Comments

Popular Posts