Become a Fan of Children's Author Pamela Hamilton

Welcome to day six of Pamela Hamilton’s 6-day NWFCC February Author Showcase tour.



I am a social person and love interacting with friends and family, and always have. Before

Facebook and email, I wrote letters to friends all the time. That all started when I was a Girl Scout and decided to earn my pen-pal badge. I wrote to a girl in Wales and one in Germany for many years, and for over three decades now, my pal Ange and I have written, emailed, Facebooked, and called between the United States and Australia.

Now I am anxious to share the publication of Snow Day with friends and soon-to-be friends via all these new wonderful outlets known as social media. I want to hear what readers think of Snow Day and share the ups and downs of the writing life with other writers from around the United States and the world. So, to quote the old telephone commercial, reach out and touch by:

Friend me on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Snow-Day/122698524468629

Leaving a comment and follow my blog at http://www.kensingtoncontemplations.blogspot.com/

Visit my website at http://sites.google.com/site/pamelahamiltonproject

Email me at pamelaghamilton@aol.com

The more the merrier and I will do my best to respond to all emails.

Thank you for following Ms. Hamilton on her NWFCC Author Showcase tour. Leave a comment and your name will automatically be entered to win a Three Angels Gourmet Co mug and a package of Divine Dill Dip Mix - at the end of the month, provided by the National Writing for Children Center.

Comments

Popular Posts