Friday, April 8, 2011
G is the Next Letter in Our Challenge- Can You Guess What it Means?
Tips for success if you are not feeling the good old fashioned luck of the Irish:
1. Goals- Set them and work towards them
2. Guidance- Seek it and follow it, learn from it, and use it to make your writing better
3. Genuine- Be genuine to your self and to your readers
4. Gamble- Gamble and take some risks with your characters and their actions. Write outside your comfort zone and be a little risky once in a while.
5. Grab- Grab your reader from the very first paragraph no matter if it is fiction or nonfiction. Make your reader care.
And pray for a little good old fashioned luck.
Writing prompt: write 200-400 words using these G words
grab, genius, gesture, glare, glide, glimpse, glitter, globe, gobble.