Interview with Author, Rachel Yurchisin
2. Tell us about your current book. Give a short summary, tell us about your publisher, and also how you got the idea for this book.
3. What is a typical writing day like for you?
4. What do you enjoy most about writing?
5. What is the most difficult part of writing?
6. Why do you like working with children and teens?
7. Do you make school visits or do speaking engagements? If so, please describe a typical presentation.
8. Do you have a website? If so, please give the URL. If not, where can readers go online to learn more about your book(s) and to order?
9. What are you working on right now?
10. What is your best tip for aspiring authors?
12. Is there anything else you would like to share with our readership?
I want to thank my mom for doing everything in her power to help me succeed not only in my writing, but also in my life. To my dad for always believing in me, and saying,“ I knew you could.” To my papa who added color to my book and to my life. Finally, to the readers, I hope you enjoy the book and thanks for all your support!