The Write Conversation : What Works in Real Life Works Just as Well in Writ...

This is one of the better descriptions of what not to do with POV as a writer. I found this post well worth the few minutes of my time to read through it and it made me see a few of my faults when writing my characters.

The Write Conversation : What Works in Real Life Works Just as Well in Writ...: I’m going to begin varying the Thursday posts adding more general writing instruction pieces. But don’t worry, Lynn Black...

Comments

  1. Greetings from Carolina! I'm bored to death at work so I decided to check out your site on my iphone during lunch break. I enjoy the info you present here and can't wait to take a look when I get home.

    I'm shocked at how quick your blog loaded on my mobile .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .
    . Anyways, excellent blog!

    Also visit my website - party pills cheap

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts