Here are the doodles in words that I have worked on this week.
- I doodled a spool of thread, needle, and crow to make toppers for fat quarters to hang in my quilt shop. The doodle worked into a pretty cool logo with the website and address on the back of the card stock. Folded and attached to each fat quarter allows shoppers to get all the info they need for my website while keeping their fabric intact until further use. Picture to follow.
- I doodled a hedgehog. I don't know why, but maybe it will pop up in a story sometime.
- I doodled several crows, a sunflower, and vines. These hopefully will combine with several words to make a sample of fabric. I am designing 5 coordinating prints to put together for the shop. Wish me luck.
- I doodled bright squiggly lines and shapes for a possible fabric line for the children's book coming out this year. My character will need this fabric to make quilts and hats for her friends in the next book.
- Finally today, I doodled leaves of some of the spring plants coming up in our yard. It will land on fabric or the page in some form or another.
- What did you doodle today?