Beverly Stowe McClure



I don't know about you, but sometimes I wonder if published and famous authors are real people... their success seems almost unattainable.

  • I am finding out that famous authors are REAL people and they network, offer tips to beginners, and have a great web presence that those of us learning can tap into.

Beverly Stowe McClure is one of those famous and published authors whose website is a wealth of information for the new writer. She is the author of Rebel in Blue Jeans and other great books for children and teens. Visit her website at www.beverlystowemcclure.wordpress.com and be prepared to discover tips on writing and other great information for writers and readers alike.

Check it out and let me know what you find. It changes often, so visit frequently to keep current on publishing trends and up to date writing tips. You won't be disappointed.

Comments

  1. Thank you so much for the kind words, Terri. Writing is a long and bumpy road, at least it has been for me. If I can help other writers in their journey, I'm glad.

    Your goals are very good. Goals help us succeed. Best of luck to you in your writing career.

    Beverly

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts