Join the Children's Writer's Coaching Club Now
Come one, Come all.... anyone who wants to write for children... experienced or beginner... we want you to join us at the Children's Writer's Coaching Club. Here are ten reasons why you need to be a club member today:
- Fun and friendly atmosphere
- A great way to hone your writing skills
- Learn about publishing, marketing, and becoming the writer you want to be
- Work next to published authors learning from their success
- Make new writing friends or find a writing partner
- Great opportunity to have your work critiqued on a weekly basis by published author and mentor Suzanne Lieurance
- Weekly teleclasses by other published authors like Nancy Sanders, Simon Rose, or Margot Finke offered every week and recorded so you can listen to the links again and again.
- Develop a disciplined writing plan to reach your writing goals
- Learn to set writing goals you can actually reach
- Affordable low monthly fee
An added bonus- learn how to set up a blog, a website, and to market yourself with your personal writer's platform with the guidance and comments from other club members.
This club is the best thing you can do for yourself if you are seriously trying to become a published children's author. You can cancel at anytime if you do not find the club to be everything I mentioned and more. Your success won't happen overnight because success takes work and persistence, but with the club members supporting you through the process, it sure is more fun. See you there.
Check out the new website for the club at http://www.cwcoachingclub.com/ or click on the icon on the left side of this blog to join. You won't be disappointed, I promise you.