Yes, You Can.......


Read the last post for the book review.... and here are my thoughts on the subject.

  • I am on Chapter 4. This is what spoke to me first.

STOP COMPARING MYSELF TO OTHER WRITERS.

This is what spoke to me second.

HAVE FUN.

WOW.... both of those statements are advice directly from Nancy Sanders book and they struck a cord with me immediately after I read them. I do compare myself and the inner critic compares me to others and I never come out on top. Translated that means.... I stop writing or I give up on a project because it isn't as good as the latest published author I have read...the excuses go on and on.

And I do get so focused on not being as good as the next writer, that I forget to have FUN.

Sooooooooooooo, My plan for October is first HAVE FUN WITH THE PROCESS OF WRITING

and to make a sincere effort to STOP COMPARING MYSELF TO OTHERS.

What is your plan for the rest of the month? How about next Month? Set a few goals now to begin the FUN journey to your writing dream.

Comments

Popular Posts