Yes! You Can.....


Just a quick plug for Nancy L Sanders new book.
Scroll down for the first review, but I have to tell you as I progress through the book I am finding great inspiration for the new writer.
Her tips on how to approach the writing you are passionate about are different than her tips on how to approach the material you write for the pay check.
This book is worth the read for any beginning writer and I feel it has information that experienced writer's can benefit from as well.
Check it out and See what you think. I believe you will be hearing more and more from this writer and she will be a big influence on writing for this genre. The book is available at book stores now or online at www.amazon.com

Comments

  1. Hi Terri:

    Nancy is terrific and thanks for posting about her book. It's given me the kick in the pants I need.

    Warmly,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts