Day 6- Become a Fan of Children's Author L.S. Cauldwell




Welcome to day six of L.S. Cauldwell’s 6-day NWFCC February Author Showcase tour.

I hoped to have The Anna Mae Mysteries: The Golden Treasure translated into Spanish. I have placed the book in Amazon's European divison. I, also, plan on doing readings on Internet radio and pick up some fans from across the pond.


At this time, I don't have a website or a Facebook fan page. People keep promising me that they'll help me set them up, but somehow they and I never got around to it. I am on Authors Den and I do own an Internet talk radio station where I sometimes direct people to.


Best,

L. S. Cauldwell

Move over Nancy Drew, there's a new girl in town!

http://www.blogger.com/goog_351803175

http://www.authorsden.com/lilliancauldwell

734-827-9407



Thank you for following Ms. Cauldwell on her NWFCC Author Showcase tour. Leave a comment and your name will automatically be entered to win a Three Angels Gourmet Co mug and a package of Divine Dill Dip Mix - at the end of the month, provided by the National Writing for Children Center.

Comments

Popular Posts