PiBoldMo-2012



Have you signed up and taken the pledge:

I do solemnly swear



that I will faithfully execute


the PiBoIdMo 30-ideas-in-30-days challenge,


and will, to the best of my ability,


parlay my ideas into


picture book manuscripts


throughout the year.

For those of you who write for children and have wanted to write Picture Books, this is a great time to challenge yourself and your imagination. Thirty days and thirty ideas will give you material to work on as you hone your writing and promotional skills. I have taken the challenge now why don't you come and join the fun.

Visit : http://taralazar.wordpress.com/category/piboidmo-2011/ and get the information to get started.

Let me know how you do. I am off to get my notebook ready. Look for more ideas here and a Picture Book workshop coming soon to help you get those ideas ready for market.

Comments

Popular Posts