Interview with Children's Author Lisa Umina




1. Could you tell us a little about yourself?
 I am an award-winning author and independent international publisher. I am currently living in Mexico for seven years and have had the opportunity to share my books with audiences around the world.


2. Describe your desk/workspace.
 I am surrounded by positive books. and my favorite pen.

3. Do you have a favorite quote?
How you do anything is how you do everything.

4. What are you currently reading?
 A Little Faith by Mitch Albom

5. What is the best advice you've ever received?
 Believe in yourself and not be scared to take risks.

6. If you could have coffee with anyone (living or dead, real or fictional), who would it be and why?
 I would love to have coffee my father. He passed away a few years ago and that’s one of favorite things to do.

7. What are your top three favorite books and why?
For One More Day, this book reminds us how important our mothers are in our lives and not to take them for granted.

The Shack, the book was a tear jerker throughout. I love how the author showed the humanization of God, where man meets God and they have a relationship.

The Last Lecture I loved this story because it reminded me to have faith under all circumstances.

8. What was your favorite book as a child and why?
 Green Eggs and Ham. I love books that rhythm I would use my different voices when reading a loud to my parents.

9. What would you say is your most interesting writing quirk?
 My most interesting quirk is I write in odd places. I am not the sit down and write at a desk kind of gal.

10. Do you write full-time or part-time?
 part-time

11. What are your current marketing strategies for the books?
 I am expanding the Milo series into bilingual books to be scheduled to release in Mexico May 2011?

12. Could you share about any current writing projects?
 I am focusing on translating my all books into Spanish.

13. What would be the best way for readers to contact you?
 www.halopublishing.com



Comments

Popular Posts